Friday, April 3, 2009

I don't know what I want..

This is probably the toughest question I’ve ever faced in my entire life, harder than a Math 109 or Math 123.1 final exam.

Harder than any other question I’ve made for Pautakan, and probably the hardest I’ve faced so far.

For once in my life, I don’t know what I want.

I don’t know what could make me happy.

I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know where to begin and I don’t know where I should end up.

Really, I think my entire life is pretty messed up right now.

I don’t know where to go. I see no direction in my life, with no path to take, nor a single step to follow.

I’m just stuck.
I don’t think I did what I had to do. I feel like it’s useless to do something I know would not work eventually.

Damn. I just don’t know what I want.

I don’t know what my real purpose is.

I may be over thinking sometimes but hey, that’s what I do the most – THINK!

I really don’t know what happened, what is happening and what will happen.

I need some help. I need some support. I need every bit of luck I could get right now.

I’m hoping for the best.

Damn. Enough of this self pity thing!

I need to catch some sleep. I hope this thing works.

co (www.indiephotobooklibrary.org)

1 comment:

  1. Aaah. I know this situation too well. Well, ok maybe not the "I do not know what I want" part, but the "my entire life is pretty messed up right now" part, I can totally relate. It's been this way for at least 4 years, it feels like I've earned a degree on it, haha.

    There are many ways to help you come to a useful direction. But on the top of it all, it comes down to your faith in Him, and faith in yourself. =)

    Balu mu ing sarili mu, more than anyone else. You know what you are capable of. You know what you want. More often, we're just too scared to go after what we want, hehe. =P

    ReplyDelete